1. Selection of potential candidates for shipmanagement approval.
2. Preparation of Flag State, visas, Medical fit for duty certificates, seafarers licenses authenticity.
3. Pre engagement training on-signers on SMS, MARPOL, VGP, Stability, IMO dangerous Code, Charter Party issues, Leadership.
4. Booking of all traveling arrangements.
5. Crew allotments, complete payroll, crew welfare, seafarers medical insurance when ashore.
6. Debriefing off-signers after voyage for comments.
7. Promotion training for each required position.
8. Maintaining the best pool seafarers for shipowner.
9. Report to shipmanagement, shipowners all out-standings.
10. Follow up treatment of sick seafarers. Special travel coordination.
11. P&I compensation follow up in case of death seafarers.
12. ITF mitigation, advice and assistance. Trade Union support.
13. Uniform and personal safety items supply.
14. All legal assistance of conflict cases.
We offer Ukrainian professional senior officers and ratings for International maritime shipping industry as well as maritime executives, superintendents, auditors, surveyors and pilots.
We provide from full crew, part crew, single seafarer, ridding squads formed out of Fitters, Painters also maritime IT software Engineers and Electricians, Superintendent engineers, S&Q Superintendents, Port Captains.
Most of them holding USA C1/D multiple entry visa for 10 years period.
Ukrainian seafarers do not need schengen visa.