AMPAC USA offers a complete line of media and multi-media industrial water filter systems for industrial applications, that are specifically designed as per end-user requirements and conditions, we build those systems according to water quality conditions including water pre-treatment for applications such as reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, cartridge filtration, deionization.
FILTER MEDIA TYPES:
- Activated Carbon Filter: Specifically designed to eliminate taste, odor and improve the clarity of the water, activated carbon is also great for removing chlorine and organic contaminants.
- Anthracite Filters: Best for silica removal, the anthracite media filters are also ideal for lighter turbidity applications.
- Calcite Media Filters: Best to adjust pH levels made from calcium carbonate to neutralize the acid.
- Filter Ag Plus: Unique deep bed filtration for the reduction of sediment and suspended solids up to 3 microns in size.
- Ion Exchange Water Softener: the Best solution to soften water by exchanging the minerals that cause the water to be hard.
- Manganese Green Sand Filters: Specially processed media for iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulphide removal.
- Multimedia Filters: It consists of multiple layers of the above media, custom-built to operate with very tough water conditions which contain suspended solids such as grit, clay, silt, algae, and other organic matters.