Before coming ashore, our team members accumulated extensive seagoing experience on all types of vessels, in ranks up to and including Chief Engineer and Master. They have worked as Class surveyors, Marine Superintendents, naval architects, repair marine service specialists and claim consultants.
The primary services offered include:
– ISM,ISPS, ISO, MLC 2006 Internal and External Audits.
– Flag State inspection.
– Casualty emergency response service.
– Hull and Machinery Surveys.
– Loss of Hire Surveys.
– Coordination and oversight of repairs.
– The Third Party liability Surveys.
– On board investigations into accident causation.
– Pre purchase inspection.
– Expert witness and litigator support services to maritime attorneys in cases of seafarers injury, sickness, compensation.
– Reconstruction of collisions, groundings, collisions, etc.,
We coordinate, conduct, manage, investigate, arrange , engage ,gather and preserve critical physical evidence, documents and electronic records.